TO APPLY TO BECOME A STAY AT HOME TRAVEL AGENT WHATSAPP RECRUITMENT ON 020 3468 5295
At a glance…
Life as an Malpeli Travel Agent is fast paced & exciting. We're fully committed to helping our customers enjoy the best possible experience. As a Home Based Travel Sales Consultant, you'll be speaking to members of the public, who are actively seeking to travel to worldwide destinations.
In return, we offer a competitive weekly commission.
To be considered for a home working position you must meet the following requirements…
- Have a suitable workspace that allows you to avoid distraction
- A suitable desk and task chair
- Access to a live landline socket
- Broadband connectivity
- Permissions from homeowner or mortgage lender to undertake permanent home working
Do you have a passion for travel, great people skills and a desire to succeed?
Do you currently work from home or would like to?
If so, we'd love to talk to you!
What will you be doing…
- Offering our members, a fully inclusive booking service and promoting a wide range of travel products
- Maximising your earning potential by achieving monthly sales targets
- Engaging our members by delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Working in a fully supported environment, focused on personal development, helping you to build a rewarding career
What we're looking for…
- A genuine passion for travel
- Customer focus and exceptional service
- Confidence, ambition and a desire to succeed
- Great people skills
- Self-motivation & resilience
- A tenacity to achieve results
- Able to work independently from home
- Comfortable working in an environment where change is constant
- Comfortable working with modern digital collaboration tools
We encourage curiosity and are always learning. We lean into uncertainty, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other's ideas, because we are better together.
What we can offer you…
- 60% commission per booking
- Full time or part time hours across split shifts + Shift allowance (if applicable)
- Career progression opportunities
- Minimum of 25 days' annual leave
- Familiarisation trips to worldwide destinations
- Global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, cinema tickets, and attractions
To begin your journey at Malpeli Travel on 11th November of 24th you'll need to be available for a Telephone Interview and thorough training programme via Skype. No leave can be authorised during the first 5 weeks as this is when you'll be given all the knowledge and skills you'll need to succeed.
Want to know more about this exciting home working role? Please ensure you read the attached job description below, which will provide you with all the relevant information which will include shift patterns, benefits and lots more!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours